We are pleased to present the following background information for your consideration.
History of Success
Over the past twenty six years, Pyramis Companies, Inc. has grown to become one of the most successful professional fee management firms in San Antonio. Pyramis Companies, Inc. currently manages single family units, as well as apartments, in the San Antonio/Bexar County area.
Always involved, always innovative, Pyramis Companies, Inc. has been recognized as a leader in the property management profession. In addition, Craig Acord’s work in producing a single family management manual in conjunction with a Regional Management firm received national recognition by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) of the National Association of REALTORS®. This won first place in IREM’s Forms and Brochures Contest at the 1986 Midwinter Education Conference.
Service Plus Management
Pyramis Companies, Inc. Service Plus Management System is a philosophy: a philosophy based on two basic tenets. First, as a company, as a team, and as individuals, we will always do what it takes to meet our responsibilities, and then go one step beyond. This Service Plus is extended to our clients (owners) and to our residents. We believe that we are a service organization, and we are ready to earn that title every day. Secondly, we believe that this is a people business.
This is the “secret” of our success, and we’re proud of it. This loyalty and service commitment is openly extended to our owners; they are not just the guys who pay the bills. We see the owner as the business partner with whom we share common goals. All aspects of our management system, from daily bookkeeping to leasing, from meeting the plumber in the middle of the night to collecting rents, and evictions are based on our philosophy of service plus. We want to extend this service to you.
The following section explains the many benefits and advantages of a full-service, professional property management company.
- San Antonio Board Of Realtors (SABOR)
- Texas Association Of Realtors (TAR)
- National Association Of Realtors (NAR)
- San Antonio Apartment Assocation
- Texas Apartment Association
- National Apartment Association
- Institute Of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Real Estate Broker’s License
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM)
- Certified Environmental Assessment Consultant (EAC)
- Associate in Applied Science Degree (AAS), MIT
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (BFA), Ohio University
- Gayle Kemble and Kevin Martin, CPA, Fisher, Herbst, & Kemble, P.C.
- Karen Bradley, Vice President, Amegy Bank
- Michael O’Ddell, Houston Law Firm
- David Fritche, Law Offices of Fritche & Associates (Real Estate Specialty)
- Dick Kasson, Law Offices of Gonzalez, Chiscano, Angulo & Kasson, PC
We have a full time staff of property management professionals working on your behalf to manage your real estate assets. Vacancies are costly, so we make every effort to minimize vacancy time. We have extensive knowledge of the current real estate market, as well as trends in the industry. Our team will manage all repairs and improvements needed with a group of select vendors. We handle all accounting and advertising tasks, so you don’t have to! Pyramis Companies, Inc. is dedicated to providing the highest quality professional management services, which are tailored to the individual owner/client. Our goal is to assist clients in obtaining maximum financial benefit from the controlled leasing of residential properties. Each client and each home is given the individual attention and care which has established our company as a long time leader in the business. Let our many years of experience and professionalism work for you.